Saturday, January 21, 2012

Link to the Past of My Secret Biography

Some of the articles that I have posted are no longer found on the home page of My Secret Biography Blog. Here is a list of links that will take you to different parts of the story that you may have missed:


Where you get to learn about my twisted past and how I was locked under the cupboard for 12 years of my life.

You really don’t want to read about them do you? they are quite wretched people.
How I escape from the circus

Animal cruelty at its finest. Learn how Wendy’s gets its lettuce leaves so perfectly chaotic.

When Wicked Wendy Workers try to Whack me with a Wat. I mean bat.
It’s too horrible to describe!!!


Escaping a Cheesy Death and Kumbayah; Part 7


That was a close one. Thank you Gothgora...


Tragedy Strikes; Part 8


I have no comment. 

I hope you enjoy reading this insane Biography.
Thank you.
Cordailly,


Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Everyone You Know