Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How to Write your Own Book

Some of you have probably been wondering: what on earth is this blog?! No doubt these blog entries are very weird. Well I'm trying to help people realize that it doesn't matter, the most important thing that you can do when writing your own story is to get your ideas out on paper as fast as you can.

I want to hep people get their ideas out there, and that is the real intent of this blog. To continue helping people I have created another page to My Secret Biography Blog that is specifically designed to help people write their book in only 30 days. Writing a Book

I hope you find this blog both entertaining and useful. Despite what Elliot might have you believe, this blog is actually trying to help you. Please enjoy.

Cordially,

Silver Quill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Everyone You Know