Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wicked Wendy Workers; Part 5


In a matter of minutes the monkey room was swarming with employees. The girl I had seen early at the front counter was holding a baseball bat, with a nail hammered through. She wielded it menacingly; her eyes were no longer board but rather wild with the prospect of bloodshed.

“El Stinko won’t be pleased if he finds out that we let someone see his monkeys.” The girl said. “We’ve got to end him now.” She punctuated her remarks by smacking a nearby garbage can with her bat, the monkeys squealed in terror as smelly trash flew in all direction. Pretty foolish considering that she would probably have to clean up the mess later, along with my bloodied remains.

So El Stinko is behind this! I thought. I should’ve knows. Monkeys shredding lettuce was really ghastly, but it certainly wasn’t out of El Stinko’s wicked capabilities.

“Let’s get him now before somebody notices.”

It was too late now, I had been seen; my powers would be ineffective at this point. I was about to get the bating of my life.

The employees closed the door behind them it was made of six inches of reinforced titanium. There was no escaping. “Now!” They all cried in unison. “Wendy’s Style!!!” The girl with the bat lunged forward but just as she was about to land a blow that would have sent me to the nether realms and back again. An explosion rocked the foundations of the building.

The six inch thick titanium door lurched inward, dramatically dinted from the outside. There was another bang and a screech of metal as the door fell inward. The employees all turned to look. However, I was he only one who could see the gargantuan pink form of the giantess who had just destroyed the supposedly impervious door.

As the dust cleared a second figured came up to stand beside Gothgora. It was the girl named Chrysanthemum. She was busy trying to fit what looked about a hundred burgers into her neon purple handbag.

“You go girl!” Chrysanthemum whooped.

“What are you doing here?” I yelled.

“Saving your butt, what does it look like we’re doing? We realized that you would probably need help considering that you can only be invisible while your eyes are closed… Pretty dumb powers if you ask me. Luckily though I saw this event in the depths of my crystal ball, that’s how we knew that you would get captured.”

“Well don’t just stand there you idiots get them both!” The Wendy’s girl said shrieking her battle cry. The Wendy’s thugs surged forward, half of them toward me and the other half toward Chris and Gothgora. Of course they didn’t stand a chance against the giantess; she batted them away as easily as if they were tin soldiers with her meaty pink-clad arm. They flew backwards yelling in surprise.

“The purple girl has strange powers!” They cried from the ground. The other workers turned their attention from me and idiotically they all tried to attack Chris at the same time. They were hopelessly outmatched.
Giants you see generally have a very mild and kind disposition but when you get them angry, by calling them nasty names like fish lips, or bubble butt; or you attack the people they are supposed to be defending, they become extremely dangerous, more so that starving rabid weasels in the forest.

Gothgora jump kicked the Wendy Worker with the eye patch in the throat sending him into convulsions. She tiger punched several men as they ran like crazy trying to lay a hold of Chris, their stomachs probably ended up inside of their brains. And she finally shot flaming laser beams from her eyes which consumed the girl holding the baseball bat and burnt her like an over cooked marshmallow. All of the monkeys did a victory screech.

“Thank you Gothgora,” I said with true gratitude. “I was afraid I was minced meat.”
“That was incredible.” Chris agreed.

Gothgora bowed her head humbly reverting back to her usual shy self.

“Now,” Chris said. “let’s get out of here and eat I’m starving. She stepped over one of the Wendy’s workers corpses that was leaking puss from his ears.”

“You know what. I’m not hungry anymore.” I said.

1 comment:

Share with Everyone You Know