Saturday, January 28, 2012

Another Link to the Past of My Secret Biography!


Some of the articles that I have posted are no longer found on the home page of My Secret Biography Blog. Here is a list of links that will take you to different parts of the story that you may have missed:


Where you get to learn about my twisted past and how I was locked under the cupboard for 12 years of my life. I got to write a lot of poetry though...

You really don’t want to read about them do you? they are quite wretched people.
How I escape from the circus. Some people tell me it may have been an insane asylum. 

Animal cruelty at its finest. Learn how Wendy’s gets its lettuce leaves so perfectly chaotic.

When Wicked Wendy Workers try to Whack me with a Wat. I mean bat.
It’s too horrible to describe!!! Cheese Horrible Cheese! Ahhhh!


Escaping a Cheesy Death and Kumbayah; Part 7


That was a close one. Thank you Gothgora...


Tragedy Strikes; Part 8


This part was really difficult to write. It's too sad to say anymore.


Creepy Garden Gnomes Part 9

This is a scary part. We also find out how Lord El Stinko may have misplaced his nose.


Becoming Padawan Learners Part 10

We find a teacher to help us develop our strange talents or powers.

I hope you enjoy reading this insane Biography.Thank you.
Cordailly,


Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Everyone You Know