Friday, January 27, 2012

Poetry Writing


The following is a poem I wrote while under the stairs at my Aunt and Uncles house. It’s really quite prophetic because this is actually what happened. I was quite hungry at the time because my Aunt and Uncle had forgotten to feed me again, so I had resorted to eating Box Elder Bugs that had gotten in somehow. I imagined that if I were as small as they were that maybe, just maybe, I could get out. So, I would like to thank the Box Elder bugs for the inspiration of this Poem:

There once was a boy in a room

Locked under the stairs with a broom

Gothgora came up

And recued the pup

And knocked down the door with a boom!

Thank you Gothgora for everything, may you rest in peace. I hope you enjoyed this poem. Keep reading to find out what happens next in Part 11! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with Everyone You Know